quarta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2010

MY HISTORY

I was born on April 13, 1964 in Itumbiara, son of José Freire Sobrinho and Francisca de Souza Freire.
I have three children, Ianny Raissa, Yuri and Nilson Junior and I've already written three books.
I graduated in business administration, law, history and sciences and I work as secretary of the municipality of Itumbiara since 2005.
I like listening to pop music, play soccer, go to the camp soccer and run by the riverside promenade every day.
When I was little I wanted to be a football player, but life made me an assistant mechanic, car painter, soldier of the Brazilian Air Force, supervisor Caramuru and finally I became a tax auditor of the state of Goias.About the future, I want to speak good English and Spanish and make a post graduate course for to achive the title of master and doctor in the area of public law.
A sentence in my life: I am very happy because I have God as Father, Jesus as friend and Flamengo as the team of my heart.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário